This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use this site. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are small text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. Note the deliberate emphasis of anonymous, as no personally identifiable information is collected about you unless you explicitly submit that information on this website.
The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to Google – not us. This information is processed to compile statistical reports on website activity for this site only. We use these reports to evaluate aggregate visitor usage so that we can optimize the content, and its marketing, to better meet your needs. This is essential for us to operate this website as a free to use service.
In summary, your anonymity is safe with us. That is our personal commitment to you as a valued reader.
A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your web browser when you visit any web page. Its function is to able the web site to remember your visit when you come back to browse it. The cookies store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, statistics, social network links, user account access, etc. The function of a cookie is to adapt the web page content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the offered services by any web page would be notably decreased. If you want to know more about cookies, click here.
COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments are human beings and they aren’t robots. In this way we fight spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to elaborate statistics about traffic and visits on this web. When you use this web-site, you are allowing the information treatment about you by Google. So, any request in this way, you have to contact Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies to allow you to click in the Like button or Share.
REMOVING AND DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES
You can deactivate or remove the cookies of this web site in any moment. This actions can be performed in different ways depending on your web browser. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- The web browsers are tools that store the cookies. Deactivation and removing have to be done from them. Inside Ethiopia Tours can not guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies from the web browsers.
- In some cases is necessary to install cookies to make the web browser don’t forget that you deny them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company saves the cookies in servers placed in the United States and they pledge not to share them with third-party persons, except if they are necessary for the correct function of the system or if the law requires them. As Google say, they don’t save your IP direction. Google Inc. is a company that is adhered to the Safe Port Agreement that guarantees that all transfered data would be treated with the European Union protection level. You can see more information here. If you want to know more about Google cookies, click here.